About Tourmix – The travel portal for special & tailor made traveling
Combine your tailor-made travel here with advice from the team of Dimitrios Zachos, the owner of Toumix. – the portal for tailor made traveling, an internal company of the TCM Group. He has worked as a travel consultant for holidays in Europe for more than 34 years. Over many years he has also been responsible for the product Europe at two different travel agencies, in particular he focussed on Greece, Italy, Spain and Croatia. These days he works as a freelance lecturer for hotel- and tourismmanagament and intercultural competence at two German universities. Thanks to his extensive network well-known and reliable tour operators and airlines are among his partners today. Customise your tour or combine your tailor-made trip here for an unforgettable and exclusive holiday. With only one experienced partner at your side.
Why you should book with the specialist ?
Because with us you have the following benefits:
- Experience with tailor-made travel combinations since 1988
- European insurance for your advance payments and final payments to us and is valid for all customers
- Because on this homepage you can design all the individual travel services yourself and mix them
into an customised tour for island hopping or round trips (flights, hotels, ferries, transfers and excursions)
- Only one travel consultant as contact person for all travel services booked with us for your individually designed trip
- With our many years of experience, we advise you before, during and also after the trip
- We coordinate your individual tours – you travel in comfort
- We speak English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek
Benefits of planning and booking a tailor made tour with our help:
- Planning: Designing an optimal and tailor-made dream vacation with an expert who provides you with tips before and during the trip. No more extensive searching on different platforms without a dedicated point of contact.
- Flexibility: All prices for hotels, transfers, and ferries are instantly comparable, and very often, they can be changed or canceled free of charge up to 30 days before departure. Your pre and final payments are secured.
- Cost: We personally know the hotels and book directly with them, which, according to their own statements, are often cheaper than well-known booking portals. Moreover, hotels are more likely to offer upgrades to their own customers.
- Language barriers: We have employees who speak Greek, Italian, Spanish, and English, and they are available to assist and advise you not only before but also during and especially after the trip.
- Unexpected events: In case of plan changes or even flight and/or ferry cancellations, we take over the coordination and arrangements with hotels and transportation companies (ferries, airlines, transfers) on your behalf. We keep you informed so that you can continue your journey comfortably. Combine your tailor-made travel here.
Drawbacks of a self-organized tailor made tour:
- Planning: You need to invest time and energy in planning your trip, including selecting ferries, accommodations, and activities on each island.
- Flexibility: If you book your ferries in advance, you may not have the flexibility to change your travel route or alter your plans if something unexpected happens.
- Cost: Organizing the trip yourself can be more expensive than booking with a single travel provider. Especially when booking last-minute or during the high season, ferry and accommodation prices can rise.
- Language barriers: If you don’t speak the local language, language barriers can be a problem, especially when trying to obtain information from locals or seeking assistance in booking ferries or accommodations.
- Unexpected events: Island hopping in Greece can be challenging due to weather conditions. Ferries can be canceled or delayed due to high waves or strong winds, leading to delays and potentially higher costs, especially if you have already paid for flights, ferries, and hotels prior to the plan changes. Therefore: Customise your tour here on tourmix.eu or on tourmix.tours
Combine your tailor-made travel here. Tourmix.eu is not intended to sell ready-made „all inclusive holidays“, but flexible and tailor-made travel for island hopping, sailing tours or round trips which will leave nothing to be desired. It offers a special selection of Mr Zachos‘ best recommendations for travelling to Greece, Italy and Spain as well as other countries.
Our most popular travel product certainly is island hopping. Currently we offer unforgettable trips to Greece (Cyclades, Dodecanese, Ionian & Sporades) as well as Italy (Eolian island) or Spain (Canaries, Balearics). But also round trips by rental car in Greece and Italy.
Explore exciting cultures, amazing people and overwhelming landscapes just as you wish. You can individually choose the islands and hotels you would like to stay in and add transfers of your choice. Due to open jaw flights you have even more possibilities to create your own individual route. For instance you can book an outbound flight to Mykonos and a return flight from Santorini. Another major advantage is that you will not have to worry in case changing weather conditions or other problems occur that will lead to short-term changes of the ferry timetable. We will change your reservations free of charge. From many years of experience I recommend you to only visit two islands per week, but of course you are also free to choose more or only one island.
If you want to let go and enjoy the mild sea breezes our sailing trips or berth charter are just the right thing for you. Get to know amazing archipelagos in an entirely new light. Sailing allows you to discover the hidden beauties and secret treasures of nearly untouched islands. Excellent weather conditions and a yacht that can be handled by total beginners and well-versed sailors equally, will leave everlasting memories.
We recently began to offer another incomparable way to explore astonishing island worlds: you can now combine island hopping and sailing. Discover the secrets of the less well-known islands and enjoy the breathtaking landscapes of the famous islands during one trip.
Request your non-binding offer now and take your time to calmly discuss it with your family and friends.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions. We are gladly at your disposal – either by telephone: +49 (0)234 95040675 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greece – a destination for tailor-made travel tours
- Learn about the country’s legendary history and culture.
- Visit more than 220 inhabited islands and go island hopping.
- Discover a coastline of approximately 16,000 km.
- Combine your tailor-made travel here with the specialist since 1988
- Explore 13 magical regions
- Attica – The land of eternal, bright Attic light
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace – a multicultural heritage
- Central Macedonia – The legendary birthplace of Alexander the Great
- Western Macedonia – The alpine beauty of Greece
- Epirus – The untouched paradise of mainland Greece
- Thessaly – A region with many different charms
- Western & Central Greece – Fascinating Nature and Delphi as the navel of the world
- Ionian Islands – small paradise niches surrounded by turquoise waters
- The Peloponnese – A region known since the dawn of history
- South Aegean Islands – Bright Blue, Shining White
- Crete – Rich in history and blessed by nature
Italy – get lost in the wonders of its regions
- The Italian regions to visit offer something unique and well worth exploring.
- From the snow capped peaks of Veneto, to the sunny beaches of Calabria.
- A diversity that is also reflected in the food and architecture.
- Explore 13 magical regions
- Lazio – Is not only Rome.
- Piedmont – Enchant you with ist mountains, hills and more.
- Tuscany – Will win you over with its unique landscapes, cities of art.
- Sardinia – A journey to the island of the emerald sea and unspoilt nature
- South Tyrol – Alto Adige is place to discover all year round green valleys
- Friuli Venezia Giulia – A treasure chest nestled between sea and mountains
- Veneto – A region of wonder, with cities of art of undisputed beauty
- Campania – offers landscapes, history, culture and a gastronomic tradition
- Liguria – Tucked-away villages, secret little beaches and superb nature
- Sicily – Where a sea of art, culture and nature will seduce you
- Calabria – Crystal-clear sea, the Riace Bronzes and Capo Vaticano
- Puglia – Amidst beautiful coastlines and picture-postcard landscapes
- Lombardy – A region of culture and charm with extraordinary landscapes
Cyprus – sustainable experiences with tailor made tours
- Discover an island rich in history and culture.
- Full of wonderful experiences just waiting to be enjoyed
- Whatever the season, Cyprus provides ample opportunity to experience something new
- Explore 10 magical cities & regions
- Fefkosia (Nicosia) City – Cosmopolitan, glamorous and bustling.
- Lemesos (Limassol) City – The city of celebrations since ancient times.
- Pafos (Paphos) City – Legends of love, magnificent mosaics, archaeological awes and captivating coasts
- Larnaka (Larnaca) – Beautifully compact, easily accessible and truly authentic
- The Lefkosia – With its distinction as the only divided capital in the world
- The Ammochostos – Sparkling, crystal waters and powdery, golden sands
- The Lemesos – Legends of kings and kingdoms, and the origins of the island’s
- The Pafos (Paphos) – An air of romance and history
- The Larnka (Larnaca) – East meets west in the ancient district of Larnaka
- Troodos Region – With pine-scented air that feels more invigorating the higher you climb
Island hopping – combine your tailor made travel here in only one portal
Tourmix offers flexible and unique island hopping as well as sailing tours to the different Greek island groups (Cyclades, Dodecanese, Ionian & Sporades). We are also currently planning tours with partners in Italy, Spain and Croatia, which can be flexibly combined with round trips or sailing holidays. Island hopping means that you are going to live and spend the night on the respective island at the hotel you have chosen yourself. However while sailing you are staying on the yacht with 2 – 4 fellow passengers and spend the night in your own cabin. Apart from the most well-known islands of the Cyclades (Mykonos, Paros, Naxos and Santorini), Tourmix allows you to combine 6 more islands with the destination airports Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. Thank to the possibility to combine Island hopping and Sailing we can offer our customers an even greater selection between different variations of your unique tour. Combine your tailor-made travel or trip here on tourmix.eu or tourmix.tours
The tour will be adapted according to your individual wishes depending on the departure date. For island hopping the following combinations are possible:
- If you, for instance, arrive on Santorini, you have the opportunity to choose between the islands Ios, Amorgos, Naxos, Paros and Mykonos, which are located in a star shape.
- From Mykonos you can either choose between the well-known and previously mentioned islands in the direction of Santorini or the northern Cyclades (Syros, Tinos and Andros).
- When arriving in Athens you can combine on the one hand the northern Cyclades and on the other hand the southern islands.
From many years of experience we recommend you to choose only 2 islands per week.
In order to also explore the smaller islands of the Cyclades (Kea, Kythnos, Syros, Rineia, Delos, Sifnos, Serifos and Hydra) next to island hopping, a combination between sailing and island hopping is the ideal option. While sailing you can easily discover these islands, which otherwise are very hard to access. Plus you can visit your favourite island while island hopping.
Each island lures with its own unique charm, therefore you should travel by sea and land.
Conclusion: Combine your tailor-made travel here or customize your tour with only one partner. All our customers’ down payments and final payments are protected by law in the EU, which is also where we are based.
Combine sailing flexibly with island hopping
In Greece, Italy, Spain and Croatia sailing is a favorite activity with locals and tourists especially during the warm months of the year.
Go island hopping and discover shores of incredible natural beauty and crystal-clear waters so fresh and inviting. Greek seas and their endless coastline will tempt you to go on a sailing holiday in their waters. There are facilities to accommodate boats in most ports and marinas. You will find out that Greece is the perfect destination für your adventures. Numerous big and small islands dot the Aegean and Ionian seas and relatively short distances one from the other. That means you‘ll be traveling from port to port within a few hours.
Combine your tailor-made travel or trip here on tourmix.eu or tourmix.tours
Set sail and discover coastal areas and islands with tailor made travel where the locals welcome you. Join their festivities in the evening and dance to traditional Greek rhythms.
Visit picturesque islands where life follows a leisurely pace. Learn about local customs and traditions deeply rooted in each islands shaping everyday practise.
Old castles and deserted villages scatteres on the island Hill sites offer proof of a long and sometimes gemalto us past which you will be intrigued to know more about.
Taste fresh fish and seafood at a remote seaside –Vernors accessible only by boat a few meters away from the seashore. Explore out of sight caves and freely our adrenaline rice as you dive in your own private paradise. Rent a boat an sail away to lesser known spots of Greece during your sea voyages include as many islands as possible and open up to new horizons. Discover pristine beaches and coves. Drop anchor and have a refreshing swim under the blue skies. These are some of the reasons why Greece should be your next destination. An experience you’ll be tempted to relive again and again. Combine your tailor-made travel or trip here on tourmix.eu or tourmix.tours
Please note: Combine your tailor-made travel here
Island hopping in Greece can be challenging due to weather conditions. Ferries can be cancelled or delayed due to high waves or strong winds, causing delays and potentially higher costs, especially if you have already paid for flights, ferries and hotels before the plan changes. Having an experienced expert by your side can prevent this from happening.
OUR VISITORS LOVE US
Dear Mr Dimitrios Zachos
First of all we would like to thank you personally for the
interesting itinerary planning and the support during the entire
of the trip.
A trip with “griechanlandabc” is a great experience and can be
experienced without any problems, as it is planned by professionals and connoisseurs of the country.
— Max D. |CH | June 2022
Good day, Mr Zachos,
thank you for asking! We had two super weeks on the islands! Everything worked out and it certainly wasn’t the last time. After many years in Scandinavia, we all now felt like going to Greece again for some sun. And although it was only 2 weeks, it felt like 2 months because of the constantly new destinations.
— Hilke von H. | GER | August 2022
Good morning Mr Zachos,
Everything went very well on the trip. We will remember it for a long time.
We liked the all-round package very much and also the adjustment of the days with focus on Paros and Naxos recommended by you was perfect.
The Hotel Plaza Beach on Naxos directly on the beach was super.
— Wolgang B. | GER | September 2022
Hello Mr Zachos,
First of all, I would like to tell you that we enjoyed this trip very much and that we thank you for the perfect and personal contact, for your reactivity and also for the itinerary itself.
We visited Greece for the first time, and besides the great country and its historical treasures, we especially liked the incredibly nice and easy-going people. That was a blessing and, in my opinion, distinguishes Greece very much from other countries we have visited so far.
— Francis K. | LUX | July 2022